Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day of Reflection

Week Number Three
Day Number Three

Today is the day that I do not go over to the elementary school. So instead I went to my Themes class and worked on my final, which was writing a short story. Then I went over to the bookstore to talk to my mentor Alex. We talked about how my week was going so far, and I told her about the issue that Ms. Wallace and I have about giving me the opportunity to teach. Then I told her what my display board is going to look like for my presentation. After we talked about my self reflection paper and things that I should include in it, and she told me that she would be happy to look it over before I hand it in. At the end of our meeting I told Alex how upset I was that I only have two more days left at the Elementary School, the kids have grown on me so much that I know leaving on Friday is going to be very hard. I hope that someday I will have a classroom filled like kids in Ms. Wallace's class.

No comments: